Pink Pull ups

Archives1

Staff member
Hey ladies,

Check out InControl pink pull up "Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear"

pink-pull-ups__87052.1617720326.jpg

I'm a man with urinary incontinence and I would wear them...lol😀 I wish they would make male version!!

Not for me, either. I’m not into wearing underwear that looks like it belongs to a five year old, or younger.

@snow at least they are starting to make pull up in other color then white! Pink isn't my color either, just thought I would share...

@DPCARE DPCARE I would hope that your not into Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear they are for ladies...

Since exploring different resources online, I really had no clue people “enjoy” wearing diapers and being babies. I’m forced into this and it’s insane to me.

I feel so childish/ babyish etc when having to diaper up for the day or getting ready for bed so to buy a “more” childish diaper or underwear seems counter intuitive.

There must be a lot of people into it though if there’s a whole market out there.

I too m forced into it that is certainly not my lifestyle choice granted there may be some pluses to wearing diapers that you would only discover by using them but I certainly can't see using them for fun to each his own but I believe some of the improvements in adult diapers may be a result of that community

ExploringResources said:
Since exploring different resources online, I really had no clue people “enjoy” wearing diapers and being babies. I’m forced into this and it’s insane to me.

I feel so childish/ babyish etc when having to diaper up for the day or getting ready for bed so to buy a “more” childish diaper or underwear seems counter intuitive.

There must be a lot of people into it though if there’s a whole market out there.

I figured as much I am certainly not into pink and I am unable to use pullups I have tried many different types and every single pull-up I have ever tried ends in disaster

Craig88 said:
@DPCARE DPCARE I would hope that your not into Felicity Super Absorbent Underwear they are for ladies...

Ya I noticed over the past few years there is a community that is "into" the diaper thing. If they only knew how horrible this is for some of us they may think differently:-(

It seems like Always and Depend and maybe Assurance sells them that are different colors for ladies and fellas. Depend for men are grey, blue and black. the Assurance is still just white for us fellas tho. I know many here cant use these store brands.

Real men or women who have to deal with incontinence don’t care about colors or prints - who cares with fluffy sides and - prints or etc… I buy traditional white diapers with tabs to help me during the nighttime - people who are into ABDL stuff makes our incontinence products more expensive. I would trade in a heartbeat if I didn’t need to wear protection at night - give all my sh$& to the wana bees - SMH

Did anyone else Square Dance, on here? Lord, I do miss it. These do remind me of the "petty-pants" most women wore under their dresses. Then there were the pettycoats - everything color coordinated, usually. The whirls and swings certainly saw to it that you saw! I don't think these would have gone over with our crowd. For fun, several "squares" of dancers would reverse the men-women positions, dancing the other part - that messed with the caller, too. They didn't reverse clothes. Not enough men? Women just took their place in a square. National Conventions used to reach up to 30,000. The arrival night welcome dance, 3 days of dancing, the departure dance next morning.
Hmmm. I don't remember any men wearing kilts, here, but we square-danced in England, our only trip there.
I'll bet more than several of the square dance figures are problematic for incontinence....
Dang! I do miss it.
There were 2 things the National Board couldn't get the hosting city to take in. The enormous amount of food put away by people who dance all day - not to mention dessert at 11PM. Restaurants nearby would actually run out of food. The next one was - wait for it - adequate, clean, and restocked bathrooms. We always had dancers in wheelchairs, too.
Square dancing is a contact support, and: Square dancers do it in groups of 8.

And all of that dancing you do at those three day conventions are really athletic events!!! You can really work up a sweat twirling around and doe-si-doe-ing!!!

@billliveshere You’re alive! Did you go on vacation or something? It seemed like you were missing for at least a week.