peyronie's

Archives1

Staff member
I am dealing with what I believe to be the symptoms of peyronie's disease - curve in the penis with some pain. At this point I can still achieve vaginal penetration/intercourse, but wondering if this will progress. I have not seen a doctor yet, but have an appointment in a few weeks. I'll turn 61 in a couple of months. Anyone else dealing with this? If so, what are you doing about it?

Incontinence is not a symptom of this anatomical abnormality, so I doubt you'll get any responses here. Have you tried searching on Google? You may find some other sufferers on Web MD or similar sites. Good luck.

I have a problem with peyronies, I have had it for years. I am 82 and cannot have sex at all anymore. I went to a urologist for a checkup and had a hormone test on testosterone and I was told it was in the right range, I never could find out the range though. I do have incontinence urine and fecal although not as bad as some have it here. I do have a little problem with my hands, the tendons get thick with peyronies and I have a little problem getting my hands to lay flat on the table but this problem has not been getting worse and does not bother me at all. Jerry