penile pump

They are cheaper in Amazon . I bought one for less than $50. That is what my urologist suggested instead of buying from medical companies which charged 4-5 x higher.

I'm glad to hear that you're approaching it from a physical-world angle, instead of persisting with drugs that have let you down.

Let's know how you get on with this, because I'm very curious about penis pumps, myself.

Pumps are the best because not only do they provide blood flow to the area, they preserve length. I got my full length back at 2 months using the pump. I’m now 6 months post surgery and function is starting to return.

From my urologist’s point of view and from my readings on penile rehabilitation, phosphodiesterase inhibitors like Tadalafil every other day and VED or vacuum pumps 2 x a week at least help in the circulation of blood in the penile vasculature preventing atrophy of the blood vessels and and penile retraction that occurs with surgery with resultant shortening of the urethra after prostrate excision. Results though are varied but in the absence any other logical intervention while waiting for that elusive spontaneous erection, one can only resort to this for the meantime . It is still part of the journey.

I had a strong suspicion that the pumps were not all over-hyped rubbish. The dynamics of how simple they are, and what they do were too ideally matched with the task at hand (!) for them to be mere gimmicks. One day, I think I'll be trying my hand (!) at the use of them.

[ I really must choose my words more carefully! ]

I have had great luck with soma erect from Augusta Medical. It came with about a dozen different rings to try . It takes some experimenting to get one that works and is comfortable also.