Once I start

And that can be very frustrating. It’s one of those things that is different for everyone.

For myself if I can get it going sometimes it is a miracle lol. As I forsure cannot per on command.

I assume you do not have any leakage issues anymore as a result of your prostate surgery.

Oh the joys. Mine is as a result of MS.

Cheers

Jason

Oh I have many issues. Go through 2 or 3 pads a day. Have to use briefs at night I can't hold it long and if I start can't stop flow till empty. Traveling is also briefs. Usually cannot get to bathroom on time

I know what you mean. For me, it's all over the map- literally everyday is different. But there are those days on which I notice that I'm voiding and there hasn't been any urge leading up to the episode- and, I can't slow it down which I usually can, about mid-stream... it's at those moments I begin to question my choice of protection for the day. One cannot wear premium quality briefs all the time- (or at least THIS one can't afford to, anyway) and most days, I don't need to. Unfortunately, that need is only determined in hind-sight ('Gee, I wish I'd been wearing something more absorbent...') but, alas, this is the life of the incontinent.

I can usually tell by my first pee of the day, either in the diaper, in the urinal or in the toilet what kind of day I am going to have.

some days are better than others.