OMG. WHY... Funny, But why?

Archives1

Staff member
So for some reason the YouTube algorithm feels like I need a ton of videos about stupid stuff that people say while under anesthesia...

Like, WHY...

UHG.

ROFL!!!

You should talk to people about their behavior as they come out of a coma... I attended a conference about head injury once, and a police officer who'd had an accident and was out for several days started bed hopping with all the female patients. Apparently, they were all very upset... Thankfully, I couldn't get around because I had a cast on one of my ankles. My mother said I didn't even say anything unusual, either, but I think she may have been trying to prevent embarrassment for me. Now I am glad not to know.

Those algorithms are funny sometimes. Recently I bought some boxers from Aeropostale online and now about every 3-5 adds on pages I visit are of boxershorts from AERO. Like I already bought them I don't need any more. LOL

@Jaytee

I use DuckDuckGo for my web browser for just this reason. Facebook and Google track everthing that you do. It would scare most people if they checked how much stuff is tracked if you don't stop them from doing it. Before telling Facebook to stop tracking me, they had enough information to break HIPPA.

They even had my Last W2 and some of my Tax information.

That is why you see ads everywhere.

Wow they had all of that huh, crazy.

And here is naive me talking about just some boxer shorts I bought online. 🤣🤣

@Jaytee

If you use google you can see everything that they have on you by clicking on you icon and then on data/privicy then on my activity. Mine goes back years and I tell google to deleat it every time I close out but it also track stuff I watch on my Google tv or anything that I search for using google. It also tracks everything that I do once I boot up google so. Yea that Is why I use DuckDuckGO now.