Odor treatments

Archives1

Staff member
Im 26 and dont have leakages that bad but ive been using poise pads..i used diapers but didnt help me with the odor..are there any products or medications for the balance? For your internal body system if not Or pads that eliminate the smell better?

Sounds like you used cloth backed diapers instead of quality plastics backed ones. As Benfrank said, stay hydrated. Coffee will definitely make odor stronger. If you’re looking for a thinner diaper try the northshore lite.

another idea is the wet wipes sold for hygiene and babies there are adult versions also. you can carry in handbag and wipe off in a public toilet etc to feel cleaner between pad changes.

Try the 2 parts of a pull-up and a pad designed for the pull-ups. These are thin products from tye medical (tye.com) These products are honestly the best I have found in the 2 years that I have been searching for the right product/products. They work out to be really economical as you can use the pull-up for several days and only change the pad they also have an alternative system that is more economical. Good luck. If you need their phone number please let me know.