NURSE look to help

Yes bill,I agree. I used to have a urologist who sent me to his nurse for incontinence ,she was the second one and neither of them helped me at all. They
just took my money.

I did not know you needed to be an A student in ENGLISH TO BE ON THIS SITE.

Hi Pmikula, I'm sorry the nurses just took your money. That is a maddening feeling and I'd be angry because it was such a waste of my time and money.
You don't need to be an A student in English to be here. I sincerely apologize if people were left with that impression.
And Snow, thanks again! It's great we are all sincere about what we do and that we do help each other. It makes us feel good inside. But no one said it was going to be easy, but it is worth it to be able to do this for others. And no one ever said we are perfect, after all, we do make misteaks, we're only human!

@Pmikula You, nor anyone else, doesn’t need to be an “A” student to be on this forum. As I explained above twice, that’s not at all what I meant. I just pointed out that if someone comes here claiming to be a nurse who wants us to bare our private matters to her, but she can’t even form sentences or spell correctly and she’s claiming to be somebody with a masters degree, which every nurse has, she’s not actually a nurse! She actually has the worst writing skills I’ve ever seen on the forum!

@billliveshere I have seen no evidence that the forum is at all monitored nor regulated by someone at NAFC. I’m basically comfortable with that. I’m not even sure if NAFC has any paid staff, or an actual office? Does anyone know?

I’m just supremely grateful the forum exists, as does the NAFC organization.

Hi Snow, Unfortunately I have no idea of the inner workings of NAFC or the forum. Like you I'm also most grateful we have it and that there is an NAFC organization for us. It is a very impressive set-up indeed! What's even more remarkable is that it is a high quality forum with compassionate people who speak from the heart and take that role seriously. We all reach out to each other and truly care what happens to each other. For newcomers like me, it is a learning curve and I feel the same satisfaction I have when I'm teaching kids about nature at the nature center. Of course the pandemic has put the kibosh on that. And this is how I am continuing to serve.
There is an executive director, a Dr. Gregg, who has a phone number (now has been changed) and the area code listed for him on the NAFC site is the same as for Charleston, S.C. There is a street address of 215 E. Bay St., Charleston but I have no clue if it is a real office or just a box number, like one of those "Pack 'n Send" places that also have postal boxes and someone comes in daily to check the mail.

I’m sorry Snow but what kinda anglish is that y’all? If you live above the Mason-Dixon you just can’t go throwing around YALL’S, sorry but that’s just the rules! Now you are welcome to come visit North Carolina anytime you like, I’d be happy to be your guide!
Then you can throw Y’all’s around whenever you feel the fever!

I hope you all see that I’m loosing my mind, so I’ve rented a cabin on the top of a mountain with no internet. This will give Y’all a break from my inane messages!
Have a great week, look forward to catching up when I come back to civilization!

@billliveshere and others: I gave admin a 'heads up' by clicking the RED FLAG communicator symbol, bottom right of the OP's message.

Y'know Andy 1050, I never really paid attention to that red flag symbol but glad you had the curiosity to check it out. That's really good to know! Wondering what will happen!
And @Sprung87 a cabin on a mountaintop sounds really awesome! I assume it's somewhere in western NC,like maybe near Asheville or around Spruce Pine? Wishing you a great time and maybe you can catch some fish?:D

We’re not referring to handwriting scrawl. We’re referring to grammar, diction, sentence structure, and spelling. I bet a million dollars your doctor doesn’t make mistakes like this “nurse.”

Hi Snow, I agree wholeheartedly! My own handwriting isn't anything to write home about either! But grammar, diction, sentence structure and spelling has to count for something! After all I worked in a profession that was highly dependent on all of those elements. The medical profession should be no different since patients' lives could be adversely affected by lack of clarity in communications which makes it easy to misinterpret. By the way, I did an experiment in one of my posts around here to see if anybody noticed it. It's still there. Can you find it?

Hi snow, trust me, it's in here! A little hint, it's not on THIS page of this thread but it's there! I don't know if it's actually a puzzle but when I was a writer and looked over stuff that I, or someone else wrote, typos and other glitches have always just jumped out at me! And what I put in this thread was definitely intentional!:O

Snow, you are the winner! It is misteaks!:D:D Good for you for picking that up! Who knows, I just may come up with another when you least expect it!!!:eek:

I once had a friend who had a sign on his way that said, "Don't rush me, I'm making misteaks as fast as I can!"

What really amused me was that I don't think the comma splice was meant to be ironic.

Hi Dean, I Best Buy still in business? Hard to keep up with those things today as big companies are falling like flies left and right! Or maybe she's a Nigerian princess who wants to sell us TWA frequent flyer cards! :D:D:D

@billliveshere there are still a few open here in phoenix, but i'm sure not for long. maybe she is a princess lol