Now its becoming funny to me

Archives1

Staff member
My over active bladder was spasming in time to the song last night and in my partial sleep i heard a baritone voice singing the national anthem, muffled then clear as a bell, "bombs bursting in aiiir... made it ...through the NIGHT....that our TRROOOPS were still therrre".
I can't dance but apparently i can sing.

LOL I shouldn't laugh, but its better than crying! Yes, what is wrong with our bladders????? I'm also puzzled on how it can run its own program.

Maybe so, so we might as well have a laugh. We are 90 percent water and I've cried out all my allotment of tears.

Very funny Maymay941, Several years ago I had a dream where I was looking for a toilet and they all had cloth over them. I didn't wake up. I had to strip and wash everything. I have an extra protection sheet I added and always sleep on top of it now. Haven't had another episode like that again, thank goodness. Our bladders and our minds do their own thing a lot.

We are down in TX trying to do the winter Texan thing. At the restaurant yesterday, very busy, we asked a couple we got to talkign with if they wanted to share a table.

I sat across from the man, my wife sat across from his wife. He started talking about his neurologist that I hear as urologist. Everythign he said made perfect sense to me in regards to urology. He was talking how he barely made it into the bathroom (we are RVer's) I thought he was talkign about peeing in the small rv bathroom. He was talking about being off balance form neurology.

I misunderstood him and said, I have the same thing so I pee in a funnel. His wife looked at me funny and said "well, that is interesting". I still didn't get it! I am so dense sometimes! LOL

Hey everyone makes mistakes, at this stage of the game yes there is some I never want to know, but most if something slips out, I will live with it.

Our bodies produce some funny stuff that is for sure!! It’s good we can find humor in our lives!! I’m still puzzled how I can’t remember where my keys are not even a minute after I set them down!! Then I remember heck I can’t even remember to go to the bathroom how am I suppose to remember anything else!! Lol 😝

Petejc I've threatened my body that I will make it go stay in the bathroom ALL NIGHT LONG if it keeps this up. Then I remember, IM in this body, I have to go wherever I send it!

Barbara and Boomer I went to sleep smiling thinking of Barbara tidely patting and smoothing cloth covers over toilets and Boomer cheering her on

HeHe, funny and love we can downplay our issues. We cannot control our bladder, but we laugh at the dreams! Heck May, I would help Barbara getting the toilets ready to do!!

Thanks for your humor-always a nice way to start the day-have a great day all-just to note-have not had that dream or accident again-thank the Lord

Hahe, guess who had a dream! wasn't to bad, pad under me was wet, but nothing else,, I remember running,, bet it was to the bathroom, but what is odd I have a chair in my room that I could use in real time!

I prefer to laugh UNTIL I cry. But for some people that evokes a reaction, "it was so funny I peed in my pants".