Nothing in stock?

Archives1

Staff member
Seems like Betterdry diapers are going to no longer be carried here in the states. Several places are out of stock and a few list them as discontinued (Northshore). Weird since the Crinklz are still in stock and they are made by the same company.

I cannot find LG. Diapers right now that I know will work for me, Luck I have a few bags but I am due to order more.

UGH. Don't like them not being in stock.

@Martin1888

Okay. I cannot find any Betterdy in large anywhere and confidry 24/7 was my fallback.

Not an emergency but if anyone has a lead on Large betterdry let me know

That is so crazy to hear that with the big demand of adult diapers if I'm not mistaken. The biggest obstacle these companies have when making diapers is there product that they use to make the diapers are going up in price. For one is petroleum. The biggest factor of for making diapers. With the inflation, its killing off these companies profit margins. I feel bad when companies can't make it anymore because of that factor. We have the government to thank for that. We aren't out of this yet. It's only going to get worst.

I just went to reorder Betterdry mediums and found LLMEDICO did not have them in stock, which worries me a bit. I bit the bullet and bought a case of Crinklz Original print, since they're supposed to be the same thing, physically. They were delayed by weather on Friday, out for delivery on Saturday, but not here. They were delivered on Sunday afternoon though.

Frustrating, trying to arrange the logistics of deliveries!!

So, Crinklz. Performance wise, yes they seem to be the same as Betterdry. Cute? Yes, I will go as far as to admit that, in a "sort of way", like if my grandkids were wearing them. Manly? No, not really, though I would continue wearing them, since they are functional and only I see them.

I do have "a line in the sand" though. If, I run into a have to order situation again, because I've waited too long, because of finances, I'm pretty sure I'll find another temporary option before accepting Crinklz Fairy Tale print....in pink!! Lol!

I think the original print on me is hilarious, but I don't see the pink fairy tale designs on me EVER!! Lol

Even less Manly!! It's just a bridge too far, I guess.

This is still a complication from Covid, then the huge fuel price increases that put thousands of truck owners and small trucking companies out of business. I know here in North Carolina they just very quietly stopped paying the Covid bonus to the unemployed at around $500.00 a week on top of the regular unemployment pay a month or so back. This is why they can’t find truck drivers, and there are hundreds of packed cargo ships just sitting off both our coasts for weeks waiting to unload. Most of our supplies come from China and if they can’t even get into the port because there are hundreds of thousands of containers already parked there, since not nearly enough trucks to haul them, there are going to be shortages everywhere in our supply chain. Our store shelves only carry about 65-70% of the inventory we are used to in most areas, and the stores must charge more for it just to keep the lights on….
This is another reason our costs, inflation are going through the roof! Now gas is going to jump est. $1.50 to $2.00 a gallon this summer with the latest OPEC cuts we are going in a very bad direction with our economy….
To make matters worse, this inflation numbers compound annually. So our $1.00 of 2020 is now only worth about .70 cents 4/23. So everything appears more expensive, but many companies are just trying to stay alive….This especially hits those on disability or some type of fixed income.
I’ve worked in Global Finance for 30 years and have never seen such a clueless Treasury Secretary, every important call on our economy has been WRONG! Yellen is playing with our economy like it’s a school project, all to play to the media! BTW before anyone says it, this is not political, just a snapshot of our economic situation, and worse to come. I am a Centrist and dislike both political parties equally!

I've been expecting to see a big jump in adult diaper prices, considering most are made overseas, and everything else is jumping in price... But to see my favorite brands just disappear, well that's alarming!! Granted, I use cloth diapers and plastic pants for my bedwetting, but my daytime control is continuing to get weaker, and I use mostly disposable diapers during the day. I'd hate to have to rely on the crappy store-available diapers!!