Norton Hurley

Archives1

Staff member
There are Prestos on Norton Hurley for cheaper than anywhere. I just got a bogo on supremes and when I asked how long they’d be doing it, they said they don’t know yet.

Everything is bogo.. it’s pretty great savings.

jessicalee said:
There are Prestos on Norton Hurley for cheaper than anywhere. I just got a bogo on supremes and when I asked how long they’d be doing it, they said they don’t know yet.

Everything is bogo.. it’s pretty great savings.

yeah like i may have posted the other day but idk, i ordered from Norton Hurley and they are really great with customer service. and i also got what i ordered @ 2 for 1 plus if you order i think over $30 or so its free shipping. Prestos are not my favorite and they don’t sell my favorite but the Alyne brand i think is really great. NH will send samples if you request. I tried both men’s and women’s Alynes because the men’s was just a bit too loose and the women’s are perfect for me. Maybe they are a little better than my favorites! I’m not going to show them off so i don’t think getting women’s is a problem for me. They just work and fit the way they should and feel nice to wear.

They sent a Caroli sample with my prestos, I have yet to try Caroli but will let ya know if they are good!

I have tried the Caroli pull-ons and they are very absorbent, soft and comfortable. In other words everything their advertising says about them. But I wouldn't get any more of them at least until the weather cools off considerably because the Caroli brand tends to warm up when I walk or even just go about my business on a hot summer day. I prefer to use the Prevail pull-ons as they are more compact and do not heat up quite as much. But I may try the Caroli again in the fall or winter when it cools off. Living in Florida things like that do make a difference. If you don't live in a hot climate the Caroli may probably be a good choice for you. I also like Presto and I will check the Norton Hurley price on them as well. But from what I've seen the company does have very good customer service. They are way out in the Black Hills of South Dakota and it takes a few days to get the items via UPS but the wait is not unreasonable as UPS really hustles along!

They sent out a couple samples when someone had posted and I really like the pullon but they sent me small/med so couldn’t try them out.
Will have to reorder. Nice product though.

I happened onto the site from a sample campaign they were doing. How are they doing so many samples and BoGos? Nifty! I hope they get some more brands too.

The BoGos are definitely a great incentive to order from NH and it would be nice if they can carry more brands as time goes on. Although I thought the Caroli were too hot for summer use, I will contact them again for other samples, etc.