North Shore Mega Max my favorite diaper now

Archives1

Staff member
Hello - thanks for everyone who suggested North Shore MegaMax diaper - by far the best diaper for heavy bed wetter at night - I was skeptical at 1st - they did not disappoint- slept the whole night. - was full in the morning with no leaks - for once a diaper holds enough fluid through the night without having to get up because your wet - thanks for everyone who recommended. - now I don’t have to worry about the bed sheets in the mornings.

mhart82 said:
The Megamax Brief is one of the best.
Agreed. An additional benefit is that solid color does not change color when wet, which makes it less embarrassing to be seen by my wife, especially during an accident if she’s lying beside me and the blankets aren’t covering us. I appreciate having dignity thanks to the black/blue megamax

My GF is happy not to wake up next to a puddle- very acceptable to be dry at night - mega max provides that for me now

I'm a side sleeper and they rarely leak. Very good product. I only wish that they maybe had a cloth backed version as plastic backed make me a little hot during the night and a bit uncomfortable at times.