No bm after drinking prep

Archives1

Staff member
I drank the first half gallon last night and no bm no urine output. Drank the remaining half gallon this morning and threw up the last cup but drank a minimum of 95 % of the poison prep and still no bm and no urine output. The "professionals" claim no blockage. What goes in must come out -- only it's not.

@physlink

I did and the endoscopy department acted like it was no big deal and just said they would cancel the reschedule the procedure that I have been waiting 8 months for and they said someone would call me later

I hope you drank lots of water. Like others have said, "That isn't right." Call the doctor or go to the ER!

@laalaauk

I did and the endoscopy department acted like it was no big deal and just said they would cancel the procedure that I have been waiting 8 months for and that someone would call me later

@MezaJarJarBinks

I called the doctor and the surgeon in the endoscopy and they didn't say to do anything. They acted like no big deal. They said they would call me later to reschedule. That was it

@HueyHuckabee I can't believe they just cancelled the appointment when there is something clearly wrong. On a positive note, you must have drunk fluids and achieved an output by now?