New pull ups advertising

MayMay: Have yet to see "Made for Living", here, but may have missed it. Is supply problems common everywhere or only in small towns in Alaska? Has it crossed the Pond to England? If a product reaches other cxountries, that's a good sign. It's "Incontinence" in the grocery stores, here, by-the-by. Our stores aren't always stocked, or only have certain sizes and sometimes only certain brands. To make it look "normal", they just fill the empty places what they do have. Sometimes, they can't do that, but that's rare. My size and brand can go a couple of months not on the shelves, and sometimes my size in any brand.
Smaller sizes most likely to be missing. Wal-Mart is in another town and we mostly don't go to that town - the rest of that town is a duplicate of "our" town, which has a Fred Meyers (Kroger). To be fair, our Wal-Mart is smaller than a big city in the lower-48.
Next problem is Fred's seems to be intent on getting us to go only with their brand - for anything. If an item has their brand, that may be the only choice. Or is the hygiene aisle where the rest of you live okay for full shelves & brands?
Buying by mail, here, can either cost more or even some companies refuse to deal with Alaska. We know it's more costly to ship to her, but if a company doesn't want to admit they won't want to deal with us, sometimes they jack up the price obscenely.
Hey Jayindiapers! Thank you very much for the photos!

Hi AlasSouth
Made for Living is an on line only brand
I think the main take away is they run very small but claim to hold more liquid than the other pull ups.
I have not tried it

@AlasSouth I have Fred Meyer’s and Smith’s (both Kroger) here, too. Yes, they’re definitely pushing to make everything Kroger brand. 7-Eleven has done the same thing; you can no longer get hostess products or you can just get 7-Eleven products there, and, of course, the 7-Eleven products are far inferior to hostess, and cost twice as much. I never go there any more. At least they haven’t tried to make their own Coca-Cola in the soda fountains - yet!!!!

Hi, Snow. Thanks! Found Made-for-Living on the net, anyway. They seem to be "reasonable". To compare prices, I have to go to the store - I helped fight the good fight when the stores wanted to stop putting prices on the items. I lost.
Your price quotes are shocking, but what can I say? I'm a boomer, so I'll say it for everyone: OKAY BOOMER.
Don't wait. Get your laughs while you still can.

I use the depend fitted briefs that are pictured above for sleeping. I get them from walmart.com. In the past i have needed more absorbency but i get by with them pretty good now days. The plastic backed was discontinued several year ago and a cloth backed 4 tab was the replacement. The plastic backed 6 tab was brought back later after customers complained and started using other brands.

For those that have a Kroger, it is worth mentioning that the Kroger Overnight Underwear are actually decent for the very low price. They are the only store brand I would buy.

The hold more than depend, but the down side is they are thicker and… pretty ugly!

@Ruhappy Thank you very much! I’ve never seen them before but I may give them a go. I typically use Night Defense in bed and Silhouettes in the day, if it’s that kind of day.

@JustAGuy Are the Kroger overnight pull-ups plastic-backed like Depends Night Defense? Thanks for the tip; I think I’ll try them, as long as they’re plastic-backed.

@JustAGuy I don't like the kroger brand because I find they sag big time when wet. If you are a member at Sam's club I'd encourage you to check theirs out though, I'm not sure about men's but the women's are true to size, wider in the crotch than depends and don't sag, and they are only $0.33 each in size medium, I am using these now with a booster for extra absorbency and most nights one pullup will do.

@snow The overnight pull-ups are bulkier than depends because they have more pulp. This helps absorb fluid really fast. The depends have mostly SAP gel with is thin, but doesn’t handle a flood quite as well.

The pull-ups are what you would call cloth-backed because of the soft outer layer, but there is plastic underneath. Is that what you mean?

@Sarah you are totally correct. They are not pretty and will sag. But they are cheap, lol. It is nice to know Sam’s has a wider crotch. That has been an issue.

In terms of comfort, nothing will come close to the Depend Real Fit for Men / Silhouette for women. The inside of those is so soft. But the absorbency is too risky for me too trust.

I should add, I don’t use the Kroger pull-ups, or any pull-ups because they are too light for me.

Additional side note for those who can fit in XL Goodnites… they are adding re-fastenable side panels to them this year.

I wish they could make Depends that work as well as Goodnites.

@JustAGuy I have a question about the Goodnights xl if it has re-fastanable sides I would think it would be more like a diaper than a pull-ups. I have a my friends son is wearing Goodnights now. When did thy change them.

JustAGuy said:
Additional side note for those who can fit in XL Goodnites… they are adding re-fastenable side panels to them this year.

I wish they could make Depends that work as well as Goodnites.

Glad you brought up the subject of the newer Goodnights XL for teens 140+lbs.
I picked up a pack of these in a pinch when traveling out of state about a year ago. I’m 170lbs and they fit me. They work well for day use and handling the urge when necessary. Fit good and very discreet. I found that they worked better than the depends for men.
Don’t know if I’d care for the Goodnights if the had a tab on them though.
J