New pull ups advertising

Archives1

Staff member
I see a new ad on Facebook for Made for Living pull ups it claims to hold six cups of liquid while Depends and Tranquility say they do four cups.
They seem to have more design elements in legs to prevent leaks.
With shipping it's $30 For one a night for a month

They make pull ups for both men or women
It amused me the advertisement has sixties rock and roll hints.

The Boomers are getting wooed.

If one ever feels alone walk down the hygiene aisle in a grocery store or CVS or Walgreens. The amount of shelf space for incontinence product means YOU are not the only person with this issue!!

Maymay941 said:
If one ever feels alone walk down the hygiene aisle in a grocery store or CVS or Walgreens. The amount of shelf space for incontinence product means YOU are not the only person with this issue!!

Hey @Maymay941,

Been listening to Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself

Been jamming out while planning and decorating my room trying to distract myself from my bladder condition and news on television.

Trying to stay positive as best I can, and found myself listening to more music about positivity and self -love. Smile by Vitamin C is a classic jam too.

Blessings,
Honeeecombs

It seems like you are doing so well overall Really glad to hear you are focused on upbeat life approach. Do you have a schedule for the counseling support network?

Reading comments on Facebook this product runs EXTREMELY small.One woman said she ordered XL but would need size 3XL based on what she received although she said it is quality material and the company says it is expected to fit snug.

way more expensive than amazon basics or prevail. no thanks. Why would my brief need to hold four cups of liquid when I void q2h. Work those kegels. Consume less aNSD EXERCISE MORE IFD BRIEFS LEAK. imho. sorry, kw

I’ve seen several companies like this pop up in the last couple of years (such as Because brand dapers). They all aim to get you to subscribe to a plan.

I tried a sample of a couple and was not overly impressed. They did not look very flattering either.

I’m suspicious of anything that pops up out of nowhere and tries to get you to sign up to a plan.

I have heard services like this can be hard to unsubscribe from.

Jutaguy I hear you there! I was only interested because they caim to hold a significant amount of liquid and I am a night wetter but can't get the hang of a tabbed brief I find all that bulk is like trying to sort out a foam life jacket over my lower half!

There is a buy one time option

@Maymay941 Thank you so much for keeping us aware when you see new products or articles we may appreciate.

The new product costs the same as Depends Night Defense, whether purchased at a big box store or at Amazon.

Doing a random search, I just came across this, which I didn’t know existed. Has anyone tried these?

Depend Incontinence Protection with Tabs
[60 Count (3 Packs of 20)]

@snow I have tried them depends with tabs. It’s just like a diaper. Taped on it fit me ok only problem was 1 it was noisy 2 after a while it did leak. I use it for when I’m home and can change often. It’s not to bad for the price

Snow I'm always looking for a pull up that is able to hold more than Depends. I don't like the absorbency.
The problem is this one seems to run very small!

@Jayindiapers Thank you for the info, Jay! Any idea if it’s plastic-backed in the same way the Night Dense is?

@snow yes it’s plastic backed I will post a picture later. It’s not like the depends pull-ups I have tried them I can do a side by side to show

@snow I was able to take some pictures to show the difference of them. It’s rare when I can wear the pull-ups
8d6fbbfe06725031c62db49bf2550790.jpg
e22d6c450f812e72f00f8a3cd00b18fe.jpg
771e15c53c55f862ff1e0981f208e6eb.jpg