New Member Just Saying Hi

Archives1

Staff member
Hello all, it’s great to be here! I am a new member who has had varying degrees of incontinence throughout my life, but in recent years I have started to need diapers 24/7 for both urinary & bowel incontinence. I am still a little confused and lost as far as coping with needing adult diapers 24/7 but I am hopeful that talking to others with similar issues helps.

Welcome Lilypad. I hope that like me you will find support and helpful information in this message board.
Boomer59

@LillyPad - Welcome! We all learn from each other. Ask any questions you would like. Nobody will judge.

hi lillyPad I am pretty new to this forum myself and it is a safe place to let your hair down, release tension and share your feelings. I too still get anxious and feel some shame about using protection but thank God it is available. When you can't beat it just have to do something about it. Everyone handles in a different way. Take care

Hi Lillypad
Welcome to the nafc forum. Thanks for sharing. Good people, discussions and sharing of info here.
J

No surgery or anything. This new problem crept in over time. Was really scared and confused about recent events concerning this. Received comfort/support/encouragement out here 3-4 days ago. Thanks to all 🙏

Warm Welcome, there is a Woman's section if you have questions that you feel are very personal. Otherwise were happy your here with us

Welcome to the forum. I’ve had urge incontinence set in with diabetes over the last few years and this has been a great place for support. Lots of great advice and people who are willing to provide support. Don’t worry about using protection for a medical condition. I’ve been wearing diapers for this since it set in, and not one person has ever noticed or said anything.

Wish you the best on this journey and always feel free to reach out to us.