My first attempt at normal underwear in weeks

Archives1

Staff member
I am being brave at trying to go back to normal underwear today because I will be at a function which only has Port-a-John’s; I went last evening in a Depend and knew I could not sit on the nasty seat after pulling my pants down again… I have “backup” in case I need it. Let’s hope I can get through the next 14 hours without a leak…

I made it 6 1/2 hours without wetting at all but I know it’s time to switch into a diaper before I have a huge problem.

Port-a-John’s and incontinence stuff is hard for sure… the last 7 1/2 hours was hard trying to make it work… I will celebrate the 6 1/2 hours that I was able to wear regular underwear. I hope that is the start of progress.

I could wear regular underwear most all the time now if I have guards and aren't too aggressive like a Ninja warrior.

Back in diapers; apparently can only void when not expecting to. I hoped to get back to only shields/guards since I made it 6 1/2 hours in normal underwear the other day.

The most embarrassing thing since first starting to wear diapers was a family member heard my urine leak into my diaper this morning… yes, there’s a squishy noise before they max out. I did everything to not max out and leak everywhere. 😕

It's getting common for me to be able to wear one disposable brief two days and I might be able to get most of a day in one guard. I suppose I could start getting incontinence underwear as needed at the local drugstore instead of buying it online in bulk. It's a good situation to be in.

I have disposable briefs and guards left, I don't mind wearing them to get my money's worth out of them but it's a nuisance to pee with incontinence underwear when wearing coveralls...I reckon I could get by with regular briefs if I change them regularly enough.

lightninboy said:
I have disposable briefs and guards left, I don't mind wearing them to get my money's worth out of them but it's a nuisance to pee with incontinence underwear when wearing coveralls...I reckon I could get by with regular briefs if I change them regularly enough.

Alot of farmers and hick guys wear coveralls - I think Carhartts are pretty cool; I guess I'll have to check them out. I didnt think they could in fact; discreetly hide protection.

Kindly,
Honeeecombs

I've always suspected they would do a great job hiding my protection. I bought a pair at a thrift shop, but don't have occasion to wear them.

Jeff’s wet you last post just made me laugh with you ‘not having an occasion to wear them.’

Just make an occasion lol or why have them. Just teasing you lol 😂 life too short not to laugh.

Lol I don’t want to say how many incontinence items I have purchased that I don’t use lol. Like I am the one too talk. ;)

Cheers

Jason