Muscle spasms

Hey @Maymay941, I like that about caffeine and sugar being the devils "to avoid to avoid a void!" Haven't heard that before so that's pretty neat!!:D

I'm the first to admit I must have my coffee with sugar in the morning
Pretty fond of cookies too but Alasouth got me thinking.
Snow also mentioned milk products as a stimulating bad idea and I find she is right on that too
So my one cup of morning coffee with milk and sugar is the trifecta of all that is a bad idea.
I will start avoiding sugar all day though and I can't promise anything when it comes to cheese.

Can’t live without coffee and bourbon for me 🥴😏🙄😁. I’ve cut out a lot of sugar and caffeine in the past year or two and feel much better for it but there are some things I am just not willing to give up just yet. My Incontinence isn’t affected by less or more liquids but the spasms definitely are!! It’s all about balance right? Find yours and be happy you can still choose your own plan and direction, many are not as fortunate!! Hope you all are having a great day!!

Well cheese is good, I think! :D And look on it as a treat and we're all entitled to treats, right? I don't drink coffee much any more, although if someone offered me a cup, I would definitely indulge! When I do have coffee it's just black. I've done it that way even when I was having my first attempt at being a college student. I thought black coffee would be quicker to stimulate me than diluting it with milk and sugar. Don't know if that's correct or incorrect.
And @Maymay941, you're smart to avoid sugar as much as you can during the day. There is too much sugar in so many things these days. One thing I do that may help, I try to avoid juices that have a lot of sugar. I like the "lite" juice, especially "lite" cranberry juice. It's not the diet version but it simply has less sugar and it still tastes good. Non-fat yogurt also has less sugar, too.
Another thing I do is check the ingredients label for sugar content. If a cup of yogurt or a serving of juice has, let's say, 32 grams of sugar that is too much!! :O Shoot for something in the mid-teens like 15 or 16 grams of sugar.
At this point no one has advised I lower my sugar consumption but I feel why wait for that to happen? Just go ahead now and take that step on your own and become more sugar-conscious! I think you're on the right track!

I think, @Petejc, you hit the nail right on the head! I agree it as all about balance and just finding out what works best for you! After all you're not doing it for somebody else but once you find what's right for you then you can be right and do right for others, right? :D If I'm reading you right, your message is to find your balance, and choose your own plan and direction while you can. As I've said up above, don't wait for somebody else to tell you to cut down on certain things. If you know you can do better than just go for it!! It's really not rocket science!
And hope you have a great day, too, Pete!

Coffee. Donuts (Our favorite bakery closed, darn it). Chocolate. Cheese. Cranberry juices. Did I mention Chocolate?
I fancy Irish Cream liquor, but won't turn down "Domaine De Canton" (French Ginger Liqueur - or any of the other gingers). Did I mention Chocolate? Then there is Single Malts (except the Isle versions).
Since my last cancer, all water (tap, spring, distilled) tastes of dish soap, so I sometimes add a splash (just a slash) of one of Ocean sprays's Cranberry, when I don't add lime juice. The lime juice has no calories.
I was horrified to discover I'd reduced my alcohol consumption to an average of once every 2 weeks. Not sure where beer is on the scale, but at least coffee has the courtesy to change color on the way through! I'll just move to Denmark, where beer is classified as food.
Hmmm. Think I'll pour a Domaine de Canton....
Good night!

Well @AlasSouth, a Domaine de Canton does sound interesting now but it isn't even noon yet! But my excuse is it's Monday!
Sorry to hear your favorite bakery closed down. Is there another nearby?
Beer is a food in Denmark? Well it is made of hops which grow in fields and maybe barley and other grains, so yes, they are foods but with beer they become fermented, but I guess remain as foods nonetheless! Well then, cheers!!🍺

On any given day, there are lots of places in the world where it is past the crack of noon.
Stayed in a "Temperance" hotel in Copenhagan in 1973. All the desk clerk had to sell was spring water, soda, juices, and beer.
It doesn't have to make sense. But don't get caught riding your bicycle while drunk - there is exactly the same penalties as driving your car drunk. And they mean it!