Megmax Vs Supreme

Archives1

Staff member
I have been wearing Northshore MegaMax for some time and recently tried their Supreme. I love them as they feel like they fit better and work amazingly well. I am switching over to them for most of my diapers. I used to wear Unique Wellness when on duty but have switched to Supremes for duty also. They are still thin enough to be discreet and hold more.
I figured Megamax would be the best for me as it is the most absorbent but now finding I like Supremes better. Will keep Megamax on hand for long nights and extended outing.

Stay safe,
John

I tried the MegaMax and they do hold a lot of fluid - I originally ordered confidry 24/7 before trying MegaMax diapers. I’m sticking with confidry which for me is able to accommodate heavy nighttime bed wetting. Main reason is the quantity and price of MegaMax - half the quantity for double the price for MM - everyone is different for their needs to stay dry either day or night

Chad

I also like the supremes. I’m going to start using them at home. I use the MegaMax exclusively when I’m out of the house. It’s the only thing I can trust.

I use comfydry 24/7 also. I have had issues with the tapes. For the most part, they are my goto on nights when I am wiped out from a hard day at work. My other goto diaper is Abena L4. During the day I use Tranquility ATN'S. I'll have to try out the Supreme. I see they come in different colors.

I tend to agree with Chadindiapers. The MegaMax is a great product but the cost is significant. Nighttime is when I wear a diaper for the longest period of time. The L4, BetterDry and ConfiDry products will all work for me. (Full disclosure-I wear plastic or PUL pants over my diapers night and day.) During the day I change several times and again don't need the super capacity the MegaMax offers. Yes, if I eliminate a change then the cost difference shifts in favor of the MegaMax. However, the more urine a diaper stores the heavier the diaper becomes. I don't care for the weight and sag that accompanies the increased capacity.

The case for the maximum capacity diaper changes to the positive on long flights and other situations where I'm sitting through long meetings with little opportunity to change. Those are the times I do use the MegaMax and it works wonderfully when I need the extra capacity.
Finally, I have found that I can use pull-ups for some situations such as bowling and golf. I have to change regularly but they provide protection and discretion if managed correctly.

Megmax seems to be the best value per diaper too! Great company have been using their products, megamax and flex supreme underwear for years now.

Mega max works well as well as supremes. I’ve recently tried xp5000, from xp medical. The fit, tapes, and especially the absorbency are all excellent features of this diaper. I wear cloth with plastic pants overnight so usually only need One xp5000 during the day. Contact them and they’ll send a couple of samples to try.