Male Urine Guard

Archives1

Staff member
Has anyone tried a Male Urine Guard? Are they any better than pads? Thank you.
af62d82585adb31c7c4ff82a2bd2c2ae.png

Here is the website description:The JMP Male Urine Guard was developed as an effective and affordable alternative to wearing adult disposable diapers or washable incontinence briefs for men with light incontinence. This absorbent male urinary incontinence pouch is very small, sanitary and easy to change and dispose of, even at a public urinal! The inside is filled with a super absorbent padding which holds 2.0 oz of urine and whisks the moisture away to keep your skin dry. Perfect for a man with urine leakage after prostate surgery. The outside of the Male Urine Guard is made from a liquid proof plastic. The adjustable elastic comfortably conforms to a penis size up to 5" in circumference. Discreet packaging. This item is non-returnable.

For light incontinence they are good. Found a different type that uses a tape method that I prefer. Just personal preference.

I have used all sorts of male guards. The one in the picture is more of a pouch than a guard. It doesnt absorb much at all, 2 ounces. If your a very light leaker it may be fine. The gaurds for men that are pads usually are more absorbant from my experience. I use to get some that really absorbed a lot, but I havent found any in several years that absorb all that much really.