Loss of bladder control due to emotions

Archives1

Staff member
Hey guys :)

Haven’t posted lately because things were going well. And if you don’t remember I wear diapers at night only usually do to PTSD nightmares.

Well recently I’ve been more stressed and not sleeping. Three days ago I had a flashback in the morning and had an accident. So embarrassing. Happened in the driveway of my house. So after that I decided to wear a diaper the rest of the day until the stress and panic calmed down.

I now wet everything diaper I have on. I have little to no warning when my bladder is full and my mom just lets it go. I’m soaking 4-6 diapers a day. I have an appointment tomorrow just to make sure nothing else is wrong but has anyone else dealt with this?

Also how do you guys that deal with this on a regular basis know when to change your diaper? It gets expensive. It’s hard to conceal during the day.

Looking for tips, reassurance and comfort :)

By coincidence I thought of you today out of the blue and hoped you were doing well
Probably a specific therapist is the best way to deal with PTSD. That's wicked stuff. Just when you think it's done and gone it can pop up and upset the applecart!

Wishing you well.

Sorry you have to deal with it. I have been in diapers for years. I don’t like them but need them. I wear mega max diaper and better dry diapers. I can wear them for about 6-8 hours but if it’s hot I change more often.

Thanks for the replies @Jayindiapers @Maymay941 so do you think people can really hear the crinkle or is it only so loud because we are aware and close to it?

If you had some ladies underwear briefs you can put on over the diaper to hold them down so they don't move and crinkle
Otherwise idk

Dkscray255 said:
Thanks for the replies @Jayindiapers @Maymay941 so do you think people can really hear the crinkle or is it only so loud because we are aware and close to it?
Dkscray255 said:
@Dkscray255 @Dkscray255 hi I notice it but I don’t think it’s bad one of my friends noticed it to. It will not stop me from wearing diapers it’s better than wearing wet pants

@Dkscray255 RE: the expense, it’s sure no picnic. You’ll learn to live budgeting around your diapers. They *are* covered by some insurance companies if you get a “prescription” for them from your urologist. But the kind the insurance will usually pay for are not the best. I hope you feel better emotionally soon so you can also feel physically better soon. The sooner you get to therapy to do the hard work you need work on regarding your PTSD, the sooner you can feel better and pay less ;)