LL medico

Archives1

Staff member
Have folks ordered from there before? I placed an order on Sunday, checked on it today and was told it would ship out today but it still hasn’t. Of course now it’s after 5 and they are closed. How long does it usually take for them to ship?

@justej

Several orders with them. They are only about 2+ hours from where I live in PA.

1) There is always a 24-hour delay on the order, ship, and getting tracking but things still ship.

2) If you check their site they drop ship some items from out in Arkansas so things like Betterdry take a bit longer but still fast.

3) The money-back thing does save you money.

4) If you don't use the Honey plugin for crome, Start using it. Saves about $5 for each order.

5) If you can use auto-order then do it as that is another 5% savings.

LL Medico is my go to supplier. Great people. Never a problem with order or prompt shipment. I made order Friday and it is scheduled to arrive tomorrow from AR.

Wonderful service.

Well that’s good to know. I ordered some abena to see if I can get away with using those at home. Hopefully they get here before I leave for my parents on Monday.

@justej

Abena, they keep in house if Flowertown Pa. I have gotten the next day here where I live but again, I am only 2 hours from them. I would call them or get on the chat on their site if you don't have them tomorrow.

They are really good people but Just another heads up.

The Abena will come in the standard box they ship in. Not really hiding what is in them if anyone knows about Abena. But, your neighbors already know as mine do so...

@ThatFLGuy yea I’ve had abenas shipped in their original boxes before. Seeing as my neighbors already know I wear diapers I’m not too concerned. And if I remember correctly it just has “L4” on them. Not too telling. I can sometimes get shipments from PA in a day but it’s usually 2

@ThatFLGuy I’m hoping I can get them to work for at home. I wore them for awhile but it’s been a few years so I dunno. If I can do half MegaMax half abena or something then that will cut costs a bit.

My ordering guy probably won’t do orders from 2 different places though so I will be stuck doing the abenas out of pocket. Which may not be worth it. I dunno I hate all of this.

@justej

I get that. Betterdry's work for me at home but the leak guards on MagaMax should hold more bowel stuff in. Luck/UNlucky that has not happened yet for me to know for shore.

Here is something that I use all the time to factor cost per item and it helped me decide what I use a bit.

I've used LL Medico several times... And yes, they do drop-ship from Arkansas for some of their products.

Now the question is, were they affected by the tornados? I heard that a few tornadoes went thru Arkansas.

I moved to LL Medico from NS due to pricing about two years ago. The shipping may be a slightly slower, but I've never had any large delays (unless there's some national FedEx slowdown). I also appreciate the 5% reward that's automatically applied to my next order.

My order should be here tomorrow. I’ve made the decision to eat the cost and stick with the MegaMax for my main diaper. These will be good to have on hand.

My package is still in Pennsylvania. Hopefully it ships tonight. DC isn’t far so fingers crossed it will go out tonight for a delivery tomorrow. I’m terrible about frantically tracking packages. 😬

Just got my package (stupid ups guy left it outside.) the abenas are almost too small for me but they will definitely work and be an at home diaper if needed.