Lesson learned

Oh my no. Not only would there be a accident, but my anxiety would go through the roof. Heck in the hospital they usually put in a Foley, but also "paper underwear"!

Last night I was half asleep and had just taken a bath and “laid down for just a second”. Woke up this morning with wet sheets and a wet memory foam (that I had to throw away. I didn’t really like the thing anyway so I wasn’t upset)

LOL...done it a few times and it's always terrible.

Since we bought our new mattress last year I've been 100% with protection every single night....over $3K on a tempur pedic...I'd be so mad at myself and my wife would kill me too if I turned it yellow.

Heck no. Sometimes I have to due to running out of pull ups but it's never a good thing. Soaked every morning or having an accident in the hall or on the bathroom floor when I wake up, literally bursting for the toilet. Its literally a piss river in my bed and without a pullup...yeah no. Bad idea 😢

It's hard for me because I never know if or when it will happen. I've had 3 random sporadic occurrences of enuresis this year. The last occurrence was 3 weeks ago and the one before that was about a month or so ago.