Leaking after voiding

Archives1

Staff member
Hi 👋🏻 I looking for positive encouragement
I m 61 I have had 3 bladder suspension surgeries sadly and since December everytime I void
I start doing something and I leak urine any comments please I so upset thanks

@ Marcys

We all get upset from time to time, so consider that normal, ok?

Just find the products to help you manage your leaks like the rest of us do. It takes time, but you'll find your confidence will return and you'll not be upset by what is happening.

If you leak, you are protected and no one will know.

We are on your side.

This is the problem I have. I make the toilet pretty much 100% of the time. My issue is that im leaking until the next time I go to the bathroom. I’m going 20-30 times a day and I’m pretty uncomfortable because of the need to always pee. I have ended up with a Foley catheter and I pretty much always have it in so that I can be comfortable. I wear diapers 24/7, without the foley it helps with the leakage or “light incontinence” with the foley in they help to keep the catheter from banging around and catch the minor leakage I always have even with the foley in.
My advice is to wear protection, if you’re experiencing leakage and it’s uncomfortable, wear a pad, pull up, or regular diaper before you have an accident in public!!