June 20, 2021

Archives1

Staff member
Happy father's day to all you dad's and grandfathers out there. Take time to enjoy your special day. I am a new grandpa as of 6 weeks ago. First grandchild, a boy. Born on cinco de mayo.

artiejr said:
Happy father's day to all you dad's and grandfathers out there. Take time to enjoy your special day. I am a new grandpa as of 6 weeks ago. First grandchild, a boy. Born on cinco de mayo.
1396b4c8f4f3612d40ec1369a4c9137b.jpg

@artiejr, congratulations on being a new grandfather! I hope you live near enough to be able to enjoy your grandson and watching him grow up!

Right now, only live about 4 miles away. Hard to plan a visit with him because dad works overnight shifts and mom works days. We go over when we can.

Just 4 miles away?? Not a bad deal at all!!! And that's all of that shift deal with the parents notwithstanding. Something like seeing him frequently can be worked out!! You're lucky considering that I know grandparents and their grandchildren live an entire continent away from each other and can visit only once a year and even less during pandemics.