Insomnia mybetriq and gemtesa

Archives1

Staff member
Anyone experience with this? When on either of these meds, i wake up 3-4Am and cannot go back to sleep. I tried taking med earlier in the day and atill same issue.
Switched to Solifenacin(vesicare) and no sleep issues. Just the dry mouth and eyez

I didn’t get insomnia from Myrbetriq. I’ve had chronic insomnia since age four anyway - ADHD+OCD+anxiety kept me from sleeping well for most of my life, and now I have nocturia with spasms on top of the racing thoughts in the brain, so I only get a few hours of sleep total per night now. So maybe I wouldn’t even have noticed if Myrbetriq makes it worse! I do know stimulating antidepressants like Strattera, Wellbutrin, and Cymbalta contribute to my insomnia.

Gemtesa made me feel very tired (fatigued). It also seemed that I leak more Gemtesa and Myrbetriq.

I started on Solifenacin (Vesicare) within 3 days I went from leaking 30 ounces a day down to 20 ounces a day (on average).

I am taking both Solifenacin (stress incontinence) and Myrbetriq (urge incontinence)

I started the Solifenacin 6 months after my prostatectomy and I am at 9 months.