incontinence/diapers 24/7

Archives1

Staff member
i have been incontinent for many years now and use adult diapers 24/7 that's the only thing that works for me. i tried pills of different kind and did not help, my urologists wants me to have surgery. that is out of the question. diapers do work for me. any question just ask.

When I was 100% incontinent I used Comfydri 24/7 from Northshore. They worked great and you receive shipment in 48 hours packed in plain cardboard boxes.

I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for 6 and half years now it took a couple years before I could accept it and understand the necessity of wearing them even if I wish I didn't have too.

Disperwearer18 said:
Has anybody tried washable incontinence underwear instead of diapers?

Yes, both with and without the cover, like the all in one style better. Very bulky, much more odorous, especially in the morning, too bulky to wear outside without everyone within 100 feet knowing you are diapered! I much prefer disposables, but do still use cloth on occasion. They pay for themselves within months of steady use, but add in the laundry, and the savings isn't that huge.

I'm urinary incontinent and wear diapers 24/7.Been diagnosed with OAB, urge incontinence and nocturia. Wear Attends w/ Waistband diapers at night and Attends Underwear during the day. Normally wear a big booster pad with both.