Diapers in the hospital

I think the critical question of who would change you depends on your condition. If you were to tell the nurse you felt you were too sick to change them, I would think they would do it for you (unless you were there for a sprained finger or something!)

Yes, my urologist has done all the tests he can and has medically rendered me incontinent. I got a prescription when I thought I could get my diapers covered by insurance.I do buy them now over the counter or online.

If I was sick enough and even if not and I needed help, I hope they would be willing to change my diaper for me or just have them assist in helping me change it myself if needed.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. I would just work on getting out of the hospital. Don't worry about the trivial stuff

I was hospitalized last May for 8 days. Intestinal bleed from Xeralto. Very sick, very low RBC. soiled myself from prep for colonoscopy, Nurse who cleansed me brought 3 pullups for me to wear. Three pair appeared almost daily, I appreciated it. I was too sick to care.

I suffered a stroke in July and was in the hospital and inpatient rehab 88 days I have an artificial sphincter. I was not able to get up or use the urinal. Therefore I needed to be changed every 3-4 hours. The nurses and CNA’s were awesome. At the same time I was having bowel issues. I used the hospital depends at night and pull-ups during the day. It is what it is! You sleep on a disposable chuck which saves the bedding.