I swear

snow said:
@CES97 Wow, that’s double the daily maximum dose of Ditropan! That’s what I used to take until it rotted every one of my teeth. Be careful!

Thanks and that's why I'm constantly seeing the dentist!!!

justej said:
So I'm on a medication to stop bladder spasms. It causes constipation. Which in turn. Get this. Causes bladder spasms.

I gave up on meds. none of them work worth a damn for my issues. I got so sick of the false hope associated with a new drug. I've come to accept that I will be in diapers forever and grown to favor the sense of security they provide me over the false hope of a magic pill.

Actually billiveshere - my husband was still in the hospital when this occurred. It was just the day after the original surgery. The head cardiologist, our friend hurried to the hospital and raised hell with the people who were on duty for not listening to Bill's cries for help. Later the head nurse came into Bill's room and demanded of me, how I got in touch with the doctor? She was pretty angry that she was chastised for her "un"-care. Go figure huh?

Reminds me of a saying a customer cured is a customer lost.

As most medications have side effects and if you happen to be 1 of the people to get a side effect from medication your on you might decide to take medication to try cure it and then it becomes a roundabout.

Not saying it applies to everyone but rather some people.

HI @ritanofsinger, I re-read my post which responded to your husband having hernia surgery and he ran into the complications the next day. I just assumed he had outpatient surgery and had already been home. :oops: When I had two separate surgeries for inguinal hernias they were done on an outpatient basis, so I was just relating it to my own experience. But seeing as how Bill was still in the hospital, I now understand the whole scenario. That is a pretty sad state of affairs when a head nurse is so full of herself that she has to blatantly and loudly assert her place in her little fiefdom! I hope her face turned red enough to match a Harvard beet when you told her that the cardiologist was a good friend of yours. It sure helps to have friends in all the right places, doesn't it!