I rather liked this

My mother had a full mastectomy for cancer and was given months to live. 5 years of oral meds for it and seeing the oncologist regularly he palpated her chest a final time and said reassuringly, "good news! You are cancer free!"
She reached out and tweaked HIS nipple and said crossly, i dont know WHAT youre talking about. I never HAD cancer! It was a benign lump. AND KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!
True story and the reason i stayed in Florida for a decade. With a woman like that you cant leave her to her own devices.

Once when I went for my annual prostate exam I wore my AE 'Sup Bro' boxers. 😜 Doctor was professional and didn't say anything, but I hope he got a laugh out of what I suspect is not the funest part of his day.
6f9a7bd9daa19a80525b0170f218d4cd.jpg

My first colonoscopy I used a magic marker and drew two eyes on one butt cheek and a smiling mouth on the other. A nurse laughed out loud when they saw it but the doctor didnt. I said , "well I was gonna do the old snake in the can trick but it wouldn't fit." That got the doctor to laugh.

I think your doctor needs to loosen up a little bit. The drawing themselves should have gotten a laugh out of him (I am guessing the doctor was male). At least you did get a laugh with the snake can joke. We gotta keep laughing because the alternative is to cry! Happy Holidays!