I don’t know what to do?

Archives1

Staff member
I occasionally wet the bed but don’t drink at night though. I don’t understand what’s going on any advice on how to fix this problem?

Hi Marcus, welcome here.

Honestly I don’t know exactly what you should do but one thing forsure is you should bring this up with your doctor so they can rule out a bladder infection and rule out any other serious medical conditions.

Next if you haven’t already put on a waterproof mattress cover just to protect your mattress.

Finally not sure how you feel about wearing protection but it may be a good idea if you want cleanup to be much easier. Just my humble opinion lol.

I am very fortunate in that I don’t have nighttime issues. I have daytime issues thx to my ms lesions. Lol 😂 so I just want you to rule out other serious medical conditions which can result in incontinence.

I had been wetting the bed at night, and then I got some Cornsilk tea when Amazon sent it to me instead of what I ordered. I drink it every day, and the only time I have a wet night anymore is when I skip a couple of days of tea.

Ashdd81 THIS IS HUGE for night time incontinence folks. Inwill put it as a separate post in case it helps others.

You’re welcome. I don’t know if it will help anybody else, but it helped me so I thought I would share about what has worked for me.

As a character in Mary Poppins said," share share like a bear then you'll know me anywhere!"
It appears to be a known bladder health support
I'd heard of it but didn't think to try it

Not drinking at night or severely limiting your oral fluid intake sounds like a good idea. And many say it is a great practice. But, limiting fluid intake also creates a stronger concentration of urea acid and irritates the bladder that can cause spasms, and uncontrollable urges to pee. Find a good treatment, but stay hydrated.