Hot weather rashdevelop

Archives1

Staff member
With hot weather starting to develop diaper rash. What's best way to treat it. Do you put it on like hand locean?

Sudocrem's the only thing that works for me. That and airing out. In terms of prevention, in this heat I switch from plastic backed products to cloth backed with a booster (I find the Abena M4's are the best cloth backed ones you can get). Plus, wearing gym shorts or something loose over the top. Sadly I think rashes are sort of an inevitability in this heat - powder's the only thing I've found which really reduces it.

oh god heat related diaper rash is horrible one way to help is to let yourself air out with no diaper sit on a blanket or a Chux pad vitamin E capsules are good at healing diaper rash you puncture the capsule with a needle and squeeze the juice out or you could use a good diaper rash cream I have even seen a spray on diaper rash treatment and use a good powder when you change with all the concerns over talcum powder you can use corn starch powder
anyone who wears diapers on a regular basis is susceptible to diaper rash and heat-related diaper rash really sucks