Hi all

Archives1

Staff member
Hello all so much as gone on since i was last on here last year i got covid and its left me with a rash on my back which ive had for 7 months its driving me insane mad 😡 i also had surgery on my bladder to make it bigger and to hold more urine but so far its not worked for me my incontinence and bed wetting is still the same as before they the doctors have also found out that i have type 2 sugar diabetes which is a bit of a shock hope every one is keeping well and safe joanne .

Like your icon, Joanne. Long term Covid and damage is just not being given enough news or attention, o this side of the pond. We need to keep up with it, not let it slide back underground, with no funding for research or medical help. Outshout the deniers!
God Bless

Hi all yes same over this side of the pond our government is just letting numbers of covid go right up

I'm glad you dropped back onto the forum. Sorry you are still struggling with your health.
Things can change.
Hang in there.

Hi Joanne,
It's really good to hear from you again!!! I'm sorry you had covid and have had to put up with that rash on your back for so long. I hope that is improving and I also hope you're adjusting to the diabetes. As you say, that must have been a shock when you found out you have it.
I am fine, staying safe and staying really busy. For the past few weeks our field trips at the nature center have resumed after two years and it seems every school wants to bring kids!
It is keeping me out of trouble and it is a lot of fun showing the kids the wonders of nature. And it's going to keep up this way until the third week of May which is the end of school.
Please take care of yourself and keep hanging in there!!!