hey I’ve become Sarah so I want to let everyone know

Archives1

Staff member
I’m now GenuinelySARAH but you can just call me Sarah. I’m so happy i’ve made this change. You may remember that i went by the name etamilbus but well, if i want to be a girl, might as well have a nice female name that i love, right?

so here i am sadly still incontinent but lets talk about that later. hope you all are ok with celebrating with me. I’m so happy. Hope to see you all soon.

Love Sarah!!!

@23andpee @wadebailey oh I love the name so much. It is so me for sure. Finally people are getting to know the real me. I'm really happy you guys replied.

Sarah

Love you all. And feeling so feminine and wonderful and discovering this is way more real than I ever imagined and it's soooooo right.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Sarah

Hi Sarah, I've always liked the name Sarah as it's nice and feminine. I think most Sarahs I've known throughout my life are really fine, never a problem with any of them! And it's good that you are happy with being you and that you are the person you deserve to be!:D Be happy and let us know how things are going!

@Maymay941 Maymay, I'm pretty sure I don't even know yet how much I'm gunna love this. Things that have been mysteries all my life are being solved and torments from my whole life are being resolved. Moments of self doubt are melting away. This is such a special event, being my real self.

Congratulations, Sarah, I’m happy you’re feeling comfortable with yourself and also with our group. One of my best guy friends recently transitioned, and also a male cousin, and they’re both happier.

@snow i really do need this support. I am doing all I can to make this transition the long missed sourse of happiness in my life. I love hearing about other trans success stories. Much gratitude snow.

Sarah

I will say this Sarah, you've been on this forum for a long time and I've never heard you happy until now. I had the sense of you as a woman in a man's body but never felt it was relevant or apropriate to address which sex you were.
I hope this reflects to you from someone who has been listening to you for a long time a sense of Sarah always in the background of your written voice.

I love to see your pride in yourself. Keep on letting yourself shine. The world needs to see your wonder.

Thank you @Mightychi . You’re making me so happy. You are keeping me shining with your kind words!

I’m so liberated. I feel so feminine and free. I am on the road to becoming a complete woman and I’m gunna take all the necessary steps. I’ll never let myself be stopped or stifled again. I’m finding such strength in the positivity and acceptance that is so abundant here on NAFC. I want everyone to know how grateful I am that I can be Sarah in this wonderful community. You have all truly made me a very happy woman. I Love you all.

Sarah