Hello everyone

Archives1

Staff member
Hi guys. It's me. I'm sorry for being gone for so long. I think it's been a couple months but I'm not sure. Basically, I am still not walking yet. I can use my legs but lack nerve control to actually walk. I can stand though. I do hope to walk some day. My left eye developed a hernia after the cornia tore. So it herniated then swelling damaged the optic nerve, so I'm blind in my left eye. My fingers hardly move on my right hand. I also forgot lots of stuff and even some people. Including a couple family members. I was at Crestwood care center in Port Angeles for 5 weeks.that sucked. But there were a few cute cna's. Yes guys, they changed my diapers. Lol.ive got lots of issues still but don't want to load you all up with it. My biggest thing though, is I miss my doggie Yoda. I really miss him a lot. Pretty sure I cry every day like now. He was the only friend I had. I forget sometimes and call for him. Any way. I didn't mean to ramble. I just wanted to say hi. And for the couple people here who might wonder, my landlord did not and has not charged me rent since getting hurt. The group of people running things, helped pay my energy bills too. I just read all the very kind thoughts and prayers from those of you that wrote me. Thank you. Good night .

take care,Steven. thank you for letting us know how you are doing. Life is very hard, when you have all the problems that we do, it is harder. In my prayers, many blessings to come your way. Barb

Welcome back!! Sounds like your putting up a good fight!! Keep it up and stay in touch, I’m sure you will walk again and have lots to look forward too!!

I am sorry for all the terrible things you are going through and very sorry about missing your precious Yoda. May you recover quickly and find peace and joy.

Glad you're back, what happened to your puppy dog? I know how hard it can be to lose a pet. Non-pet people just don't get it.