Have another sleep study coming up

Archives1

Staff member
Getting ready for another study, as I'm having sleep terrors and getting out of bed, shouting. So the last one they inserted a Foley, this time my PCP said if you want one in that is fine too. But I decided just to wear incontinence protection. My PCP emailed me and said she instructed my nurse too call them and explain you are incontinent, so it will be one less thing to deal with at that time of the evening. Guess its why I sure love my PCP

I hope the people supporting you and the sleep study bring you relief.
I personally find that letting my mind go to deep sleep but still wakeful and consciously allowing the scary images and thoughts to release in a puff of air, conciously saying that bad thing is over and out of my life until i see beautiful images which i can focus on emvelope my deeper mind has helped let the causes of night terrors and ptsd receed tremendously.as beautiful images appear surrounding your self with an image of your true body, it is in a white light cloud that protects you.

Thank you yes, my PCP said the exact thing, as I don't like procedures that she isn't there. I do have the medication she scripted me to hopefully to get into a sleep they want. I do like when she (PCP) sets things up for me.