Has anyone heard from ThatFLguy?

@ThatFLguy

Hey, Man...are you there? Please give us a buzz and let us know how you're doing. Need to hear from you. Thanks.

Hi @ThatFLguy,
You are really lucky you have such an understanding and caring girlfriend. So please treasure her!!
But everyone here hopes you are OK and feeling good. And please let us know what's going on whenever you can!

Hi, y'all. Yeah, I have been busy. Both my and the girlfriend getting over being sick. I got everything sorted with getting Medicare and Medicaid. My DHS rep getting censured by the PA. DHS for not providing proper information. I am all set for my appointment with the new doctor next month and also my family reunion is the same week. So I have a lot going on with life. Still stressed, and still in pain every day but unfortunately, I have to wait for the appointment with the new doctor to be able to get some answers. All in all, things are going to be what they are and I will do my best to keep y'all updated but when I am at my GFs house I don't have the same internet or access to my computer that I do at my place.

I will update y'all soon as I am available to.

Hi, It's good to hear from you and that you're doing the best you can and keeping with the program. I'm glad you've got an appointment with a new doctor, and here's hoping you'll get definitive answers!
Also nice to hear you have a family reunion coming up and be looking forward to that!
Take care, try to do a little more each day than you did the day before and reach out here when you can!!

@ThatFlGuy
Thanks for the update. This game requires time and patience and that can test our metal. I'm like the guy who prayed: "Please give me patience and give it to me right now!" It's encouraging that you have another doctor lined up who may give you some better answers, and family reunions are refreshing.

Again, thanks for sharing. I had an external catheter mishap today at our cemetery decoration gathering. I forgot to install the clamp and when I stood up, the surge broke the seal loose. I HAVE A VERY GENEROUS BLADDER! OK, THATFLGUY, hang in there and write us when you can.

Thank you for making it to the ceremony of remembrance and for sharing your story Dan!!! I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Been enjoying taking some photos again

6a7ebd38ae0253e06538367caa34a9a3.jpg

Those pix are really great and tell a story!!! I know it's an old, old cliché but pictures are worth a thousand words, as are these.
And, @ThatFLGuy, you definitely have a knack for taking meaningful pictures that others love to see.
So no matter what life throws your way in your quest for good health, you will always still have that special touch for photography! Thank you for sharing these!

I always loved rabbits; I hear they make good pets and can be trained to use a litter box like cats.

Seeing them in nature though makes me feel that the earth still has alot of good in it regardless of our trials. :)

Sincerely,
Honeeecombs