HALLELUJAH!

Pam53

Good grief! I sure didn't expect re-registering to be such a hassle. Of course I ended up having to change my user name which I kind of expected. Then I am told that my password has to be 8 characters. I hit the link, and I am told that it must be 12 characters. 12?! It took a while because one or the other kept getting rejected. Don't ask me why. Anyway I'm here. I think. - Hi Everyone! - Pam

Good grief! I sure didn't expect re-registering to be such a hassle. Of course I ended up having to change my user name which I kind of expected. Then I am told that my password has to be 8 characters. I hit the link, and I am told that it must be 12 characters. 12?! It took a while because one or the other kept getting rejected. Don't ask me why. Anyway I'm here. I think. - Hi Everyone! - Pam

snow, how it you manage to keep your username? When I tried Pammy53 they told me they were illegal characters. I wasn't surprised that I would have to change it. But, how did you get out of it?

Well, I’m glad the three primarily contributing females all made it (me, Pammy, and May). We have a new gal also, who was asking about Bulkamid injections. I don’t know what I’d do without you few fellow ladies here. I think I’d have to quit. So I’m glad we’re here!

snow, how it you manage to keep your username? When I tried Pammy53 they told me they were illegal characters. I wasn't surprised that I would have to change it. But, how did you get out of it?

Well, I’m glad the three primarily contributing females all made it (me, Pammy, and May). We have a new gal also, who was asking about Bulkamid injections. I don’t know what I’d do without you few fellow ladies here. I think I’d have to quit. So I’m glad we’re here!

snow, I will ask you this because I tried to respond to more than one person in group and couldn't figure it out. Can we respond to more than one person at the same time like we used to?

So snow - what do you mean? You have no problem replying to more than one person at the same time? How do you do that? Just call obtuse. :)

I don’t know how many people I’m responding to any more, Pam. This forum doesn’t make sense. Does writing “ @Pam53 “ still work to get someone’s attention like it used to?
@snow I hope it does. But I am sharing your concern, and observe that activity is much lower than the old forum.

I don't know snow. It used to be if anyone responded to anything to anybody it showed. Always got a email. snow replied to whatever. I don't know who sees this - unless you go directly to General Bladder Health. Is that the only place what I say shows because that is where I'm posting from????

I don't know snow. It used to be if anyone responded to anything to anybody it showed. Always got a email. snow replied to whatever. I don't know who sees this - unless you go directly to General Bladder Health. Is that the only place what I say shows because that is where I'm posting from????
This is visible to everyone

Been thinking about it Allan, snow, Maymay, Fl Guy,DW and so many others who have always been a nice familiar "face" - I would love to hear anything about anything that you have to say re bladder issues or NOT. DW - think about that fancy martini you made to celebrate another's good news. - I can't see myself jumping around from category to category to find you all - As I said, the general bladder health board is where you will find me - Alot of you may have just decided to resign. I will miss sharing the frustrations, the laughs, supporting and celebrating each other. - New people will come along and do the same in time. They are of course are welcome. Your voice will always be missed if you decide not to continue.