Gym

Archives1

Staff member
For the longest time I stopped going to the gym because of my incontinence issues. I started going back and been quite amazed at how smooth its gone despite the incontinence. It's got its benefits too and I think for me personally it's made my situation better. How do other manage exercise?

It is hard-but then life is also. It is better to exercise than not. Our bodies feel better and so does our mind. The body was meant to move.

I usually wear a lighter diaper. I am partial to Northshore products. I use a Supremes light at the gym and make sure I void Bowels before hand. Then I change after the shower.

I've found that all-in-one washable briefs with a charcoal stuffer last me 90-120 minutes of activity at the gym or my sauna/spa. I'll use a Swim Mate disposable when in the pool or jacuzzi. Both can be found on Amazon for $20 per reusable brief or a pack of disposable swim pull-ups.

I have no issues when changing in the locker room, but will opt for the ADA toilet stall if it's a full house in the event I'm wet. Changing out into a clean disposable at my locker has never been an issue when I'm dressing into street clothes after my visit.

AIO Washable Diaper

Swim Mates Disposable Diaper