Ghost gas....

Archives1

Staff member
LOL been one of those mornings.

Having worn diapers full time for the last 12 years I am mentally aware I am have it on but don't feel them on if that makes sense. I think is part of the process as with glasses and my hearing aides. There are some down sides to it though.
I have been alone if my office most of the mornings and have had quite a bit of gas, I let a little one go and no smell. Thinking I am good to go, I continue to pass gas and still nothing. About 20 minutes later someone stops by to chat, after getting up to greet them I smell something akin of pure death and realize my diaper contained the smell as I had been sitting and not moving around. I get up to walk over and greet them and all of a sudden it breaks the seal and the poor person had to endure it.

I think that makes sense that if you wear something like a certain type of diaper long enough then you don't consciously feel it. Of course you're still aware you have it on but it just becomes a part of what you wear that you've become completely used to it. And that will do it as far as me commenting on this subject I think!!!!

That must have been very embarrassing MarineJohn. I have to admire you for keeping on working and not letting it get to you.

I have done the same in the past walking to my car with someone, we both got in the car and "boom", in your face. So embarrassing!

Hi @laalaauk, that scenario would be most embarrassing for sure!!! That would be the time when you'd wish the ground would open up and swallow you (but only for a short time!!!) :D