Fun Idea. Ugly Christmas sweater challenge.

Archives1

Staff member
Here is how it will work. Post an image of an ugly Christmas sweater (Copy from online) and whoever gets the most votes wins (Click the hearts)

Today is national ugly Christmas sweater day so lets do this.

3fa68f261ae9cf5b3c5f93c78b1e9634.jpg

Hi @ThatFlGuy, I have heard about Ugly Christmas Sweater Day and that sweater the model here is wearing is pretty cotton-pickin' ugly!!!!!
I think that one has to be the ugliest!!!😮😮😮😮😮
And living here in Florida ugly (or even nice) Christmas sweaters are few and far between down here!!!

I tried to photo my new red sweater that started pilling as soon as I put it on. It came with the nicest gold to from tag like a gift tag. It is a quality brand.

I tried but was unsuccessful at the photo so you'll Ust have to imagine. Holiday red with little red yarn balls on the sleeves half an hour of wearing.

@Maymay941 I hate it when the pills occur rapidly. I had the same experience with a brand new red sweater that I bought a week ago. I *love* the shirt, but not the pilling.

These photos are enough to put anyone off holiday decorations!! My eyes!!!!

They would distract if you were wearing a diaper though...believe it no one would notice your nether regions!

Those are really ugly Christmas sweaters @snow. Highly ugly in fact!!!
And as always, you make a great point here, @Maymay941! With those on definitely your nether regions would be ignored!!!!

Follow me for fashion tips Billy!
In my next post I will advise how to knock fruit juice that stains onto the laps of fellow diners!