Finding humor

Archives1

Staff member
So I've got a buddy that gives me crap about about being in diapers and he calls me Diaper Baby so I decide to name myself it's just an inside joke like no it's not diaper Baby my name is diapered Travis but I also give him crap about certain things that he likes and hit speech impediment that you used to have now I want to hear some jokes of yours

a6d50511b3d43c7a19595156cdc3b104.jpg

Where is the LMAFO jrpoorman it might help with your kegel exercise I'm not trying to make fun of you now because we're all in the same boat

I'm doing good jrpoorman just waiting for my doctor's appointment in the morning then I got to go to work in the afternoon my vacations almost 10-day vacation is almost up

This has been a nice weekend in Maryland. Several severe rain storms that have come through and hot the last few days. Today has been in low 80’s so not sweating my bottom off.went out to lunch with my honey and took a long nap. Bones feel much better now. Yay!

I'll tell you what when they said the Devil Went Down to Georgia they ain't kidding been hotter than nothing out here last couple days we've been getting rain I come from Colorado myself been down here in Georgia for about a year-and-a-half now

Love that song. Don’t so much love the heat though. Gets to be a bit too much some days. Love Georgia, Florida and the Carolinas. Quite beautiful states indeed.

I tell you what being down here I love it some days I just can't take the Heat I can't wait for winter to get here

I'm happy you liked we all know what incontinence is like and all could use a good laugh

Diaperedtman1988 said:
That one's funny dpcare I laughed so hard at that one I just had to pee myself

Just trying to brighten everyone's day up it's hard being incontinent and the struggles that you have to go through the all you can do is laugh at it I laugh in my my head but someone has to pull over just go to the bathroom the people that know that I use diapers I offer them one in fact of the 4th my buddy got so drunk he called me on the fifth and he told me he wet the bed so as a prank I ordered him some samples to his house