Feeling of leaking

Archives1

Staff member
Hi, Just wanted to see if anyone gets the feeling of leaking and when I check I’m dry. I’ve been dry all week but sometimes it feels like I’m leaking but I’m not. Is this part of the process? I’m 21 weeks post surgery and have been mostly dry for a few weeks but with the odd sneeze or lifting something heavy I get a little squirt. Thanks for all the help over the last nearly 5 months.

For sure. There are days I feel that way. Then other days I don't feel it and become aware of how heavy I feel down under. The spasm days are the worst, but for sure I have days it feels like trickles only to find very little wetness.

My Docs follow up team have told me that they really tear up your nerves (and everything else in that area when they do a prostectomy. I am a just a month post surgery, and I am getting signals now that are telling me one thing, but something else is wanting to get eliminated. Kind of like a Boeing 737 only hopefully I won't crash....

Hi @wml1963, What you're feeling is not all that surprising, seeing as how it's been just a month since surgery. No matter what type of surgery it is, it always takes some time before all the after effects are gone and you're on your way to feeling normal. It may be another month or two at least. But do your kegels and do walk every day. It's a mild type of aerobics and it gives you the benefit of being out in the fresh air and enjoying the sights and sounds as well as building up your stamina. Do a bit more each day. And just do those and follow your doctor's guidelines and you won't crash like a Boeing 737-Max! By the way I think they are about to begin flying again.

Well Billivehere, I have Boeing in my Portfolio, and it is holding up well. When I was given the bad news about the cancer, and knowing I couldn't take my portfolio with me, the thought of that motivated me to tough it out through the last month or two. The current upward spike in the Dow has given me even more motivation, so even if some radiation is in my future, bring it on!

Yes, it is a very strange feeling, I've had that sensation when wetting standing for a moment I feel like it running down my legs I go check and I'm dry😲

That's kind of strange, @LiveLifeJR, and I have no idea why we get that feeling! Sometimes it feels like it's running down my legs and that happens although my protection is still intact and doing its job. I guess it's just nerves??? :O