Fed up with bed wetting

Hello and welcome!! Lots of great people here with wonderful advice and/or wonderful ears to listen to our struggles!! I’ve been here for a few years now and continue to come back for new ideas and support!! Incontinence sucks but all we can do is find the best way to manage both physically and mentally and this site has helped me with both!! So don't be shy we are all here struggling with you. Hope you find this site helpful and a tool to help you get through the day!!

sport said:
I guess technicality not a bed wetter as I use a diaper due to being a diabetic.
I am diabetic too and wet nightly I wear nappies 24/7 as I have very poor bladder control during the day.My incontinence is caused by diabetic neuropathy

Yes indeed, diabetes does have some down sides not so much a fan of any of them...
Woke up in a wet bed this morning as the brief leaked...not happy. Guess I will check amazon and google and see who has the Gary wear pants reasonably priced. I heard they are really good I have never tried them.
I try to be positive and upbeat but this morning just started off wet and not in a good way. Sorry for sounding grumpy 😪

Occasional bedwetter here. I get the frustration from time to time. Great people here to help and offer support and advise.

I was fed up with bed wetting a long time ago. After seeing multiple doctors I was finally diagnosed with sleep apnea and given a cpap machine, which greatly reduced my issues. I had no idea I had sleep apnea, because I’m fairly slim, and didn’t really snore all that much, but the sleep study showed otherwise. My cpap machine communicates with an app on my phone and tracks my apnea events per hour. What I’ve noticed is I’m dry unless I have a night where my events per hour are much higher than usual. It’s really helped a lot, because before I was having accidents 3 or 4 nights a week.

Thanks Sylvia and Jaytee,
This morning was good. Not sure what the issue was the other day. Normally if I wear a megamax then life is good. Maybe I didn’t tape it tight enough? Who knows.
Love my Cpap Sylvia, you are so right. Makes a huge difference not only in snoring but also in just sleeping well and waking refreshed.
Anyone doing anything good this weekend? My honey and I are going to a butterfly 🦋 place in Wheaton, MD? You can go in and they fly all around you. How cool is that?!
Any other adventures for anyone?
Wish each of you a safe, fun and Blessed weekend this Memorial Day weekend.

Kind regards,
Jim

Oh, the flowers just bloomed couple days ago just outside the entrance to my office in Sparks, MD. So love this place.

Gary wear is a brand of plastic pants and diapers similar to KINS. I use KINS plastic pants and they work well and last a while with moderate care. Just be sure to keep oil and lotions away. It makes them real nice if you rub them down with talc aka baby powder after washing them.