Fecal dreams

Archives1

Staff member
In addition to the peeing while doing the dishes issue I just posted, lately I have been waking over night not to just run to the bathroom to pee but because I've been having what must be anxiety dreams about severe bowel issues where it happens in the dream while people are around. This morning the dream was so vivid that I thought it really happened. The sensation and odor was there. I worry that it is going to become a real issue. I think that I'm discovering that something I thought I was managing is actually a couple of conditions that are getting worse and fear is taking over because I know what's coming. That, or I'm just getting weary of it and caving in when thought I was strong. Reality seems to be taking over in a very bad way.

I have anxiety and sleep disorder and incontince too. I here what your saying about dreams they can play havoic on your mental state. I almost weak up wet and needing to go to the bathroom for my bowls to. I believe that sleep and anxiety play a part of our dreams at night, where we think we had an accident in public place. Like you mess or leak through your diapers. I try to do is think about a com places like a trip or favorite memories. I hope this helps.