External catheter or clamp

laalaauk said:
There are a lot of solutions out there and it seems that we all have our own way of using our contraptions. The Urocare latex bag looks great and thanks for sharing that, may buy privately sometime and try but worried about the pulling and sloshing sound when I walk and not near a toilet to drain.
I purchased a pair of the shorts that hold the leg bag. Haven’t tried yet but I can’t get leg bag from falling down my leg. Hopefully this helps. Tried Coloplast Clear advantage Aloe Vera catheter yesterday and worked great. No stickiness or adhesive after showering.

I tried a sample of a prosys sheath a few weeks back, it was much thinner than the holister inview and I quite liked it but their company wanted to take over all of my orders and I didn't want that so that was the end of that for me.

Though I have posted several notes here regarding our external aid for incontinence (see picture with my profile), I have not specifically suggested that it may well replace external catheters to manage leakage. Our product is patent pending and not yet for sale, as we are seeking an industry partner with a large footprint to take it to market. We will shortly be conducting a final volunteer test evaluation of our Relax for Men aid, after six years of development and testing. Yes, it has taken that long to find the design that offers adequate leakage impedance, while remaining comfortable all day and all night. We would be most appreciative for feedback from catheter users willing to evaluate and help us in our mission. Our next testing period will begin in December, most likely, since my engineer partner who casts the units just moved and needs time to get setup again for the prototypes. I believe we've changed the landscape for moderate leakers and less, but would really hope to change the lives of catheter users whose lives are impacted even more. If you would like to contribute by testing our aid, pls do contact us at: amhelp@comcast.net Best wishes, DG