Cunningham clamp

Archives1

Staff member
My doctor ordered me this clamp for my leakage after my robotic prostectomy, was wondering if i can get some feedback on how this clamp works.

Tzhank you
Prostate gary

I tried one when I was about to go back to work, so painful I used it for about 15 min. then threw it in the trash.

Haven't tried any type of clamp. Sounds painful. I probably would use some kind of diapers and plastic pants combo. So far it works well for my bedwetting.

I have used them and other clamp devices as well. Can make you sore so you move it to a diferent spot during the day and learn the amount of squeeze you need to set it to.

To me that Cunningham clamp looks like a medieval torture device NO THANK YOU I would tink blocking the flow like that could lead to reflux

While I have not tried a clamp, I would suggest the doctor try it first and let me know how it works out.
(I should not assume a male doctor, but this suggestion would not work for a female doctor)

Clamp definitely not for me. Sounds painful. I'll stick to plastic pants and diapers 24/7 as long as they work for me.

Forget the torture clamp.Go with inview clear condom catheters.Get the larger leg bag.You feel comfortable,able to wear your drawers and can discreetly empty the bag .It gives me a little freedom.Get a sizing guide before you buy any.Good Luck

Terry