Check in, how are you doing?

Archives1

Staff member
Just posted this to some of my private messages and wanted to share with everyone... soooo

"Check in. Messaging all those who have messaged me to see how you are doing. My hope is that all is well with you.

JayTee."

So, yes, How are you doing? We are hear to listen and talk as needed.

JayTee.

I’m hanging in there. Struggling with my doctor’s office to get tested/treated for a UTI, since that increases my incontinence. Why does this have to be so difficult? But overall, I’m pretty good.

Thanks for asking!
Everyone comes here, and is a valued voice, speaking about what we dont talk about with every acquaintance so it means some thing to say, "how are you doing " here.

Doing great. Taking one day at a time. Keeping my head held high. Been in and out of the Dr.s all winter.

Doing fine. Continuing to work with my Urologist on trying to reduce the level of my incontinence. Based on my extreme interest in stem cell treatments he has referred me to a University doctor who is very active in research & clinical trials of "regenerative medicine" (ie. the label used to encompass stem cell & other complementary strategies). I'm hoping to at least have an email dialogue with this person & will pass along any insights I get.

LeeC said:
I’m hanging in there. Struggling with my doctor’s office to get tested/treated for a UTI, since that increases my incontinence. Why does this have to be so difficult? But overall, I’m pretty good.

Lee, sorry you got a struggle going on there. Hope it gets worked out for you.

Doing good but stressing about my endoscopy next week. This will tell me if I have anything worse going on.