changing a diaper in an airplane bathroom

Archives1

Staff member
wooooo, that was an experience! it actually wasn't that bad but I would only do it if necessary. my skin was starting to get irritated after two wettings so I had to change. only bad thing that has happened so far is I knocked the guy next to me his wine over and it got on his pants. he was really cool about it. asked me how long I've been on my leg (not Long. still a little wobbly) and said he knew he wore pants for a reason. and he's a celebrity! he was the host on a show on fox about paranormal activities and a news anchor on a bunch of channels. I was so embarrassed!!!!

anyhoo we are landing in about a half hour. its been a long day ive been up since 5.

@justej

This got me thinking back to the bathroom being broken on the Space X capsule and the astronauts having to wear diapers home.

How much would it have to suck to change a messy diaper in zero gravity?

Not something you want floating away. HAHAHA

never did it on a plane I did change on a train one time and with the rocking of the train it was an experience

@that fl guy, I thought they managed to fix it before they went.

hmm or maybe not.

and at justej, I don't know how I'd feel about changing in a plane. I'd obviously rather change than feel uncomfortable, but while the aircraft is in motion?. *shudders*

the big issue with changing while in flight isn't so much being aware of the motion of the plane (unless there's turbulence) but the size of the restroom on most planes. The average plane restroom is really tiny and there's just barely room for the sink and toilet and your feet on the floor. After all if they had more spacious facilities that would sacrifice space to put in another row of seats for paying customers.