Brand new and dealing with post Surgery Incontinence

OK, just a quick follow up and hoping to get some add'l insights from those who have been through this and have been kind enough to offer their thoughts and experiences.
I have noticed over the last handful of days the following:
Pretty much dry sleeping at night and able to make it to the bathroom with out urgency engaging my pelvic floor muscles.
When I am sedentary, lying or sitting, and am able to allow my bladder to fill I find it easier to get up and get to the bathroom, again with little or no urgency using the same method that I mentioned above. The fuller my bladder the easier it is.
During the day when I am required to be more mobile I continue to leak without any control.

Is what I am experiencing part of my system healing or is the attributed more so to my being able to manage the situation?

Thoughts, comments?

Sounds exactly like my situation (3 months after RP). It takes awhile to heal. In the meantime do daily kegels, walks, and stay hydrated. FYI, I'm 59 so a similar age.

I’m 65, almost a year out. Yes, that sounds like me. But, the leaking without control will slow down. Yeah, the more mobile you are, the more you will leak. But you have to try to get back to a sense of “normalcy”, otherwise you will go nuts.