Bladder control

Hi Terry, Sorry for the delay in response. I'm doing well I'm 19.5 weeks out now and the last few days Im finally dry. I completely understand how you feel I was very angry and depressed for a long time as I didn't think it would ever end. Thanks to some special people on here I was able to overcome the depression. I started seeing real improvements at probably 16 weeks and once it starts you'll see the difference every week. I will continue to wear a shield for a while for my own peace of mind. If there's anything at all you want to ask me along your journey please don't hesitate to message me. You'll get there it's just a lot of patience.

@Brendan Thank you - I am riding the emotional roller coaster. I seems that the lows are occurring more often. It helps me to hear your story and others that a realistic time frame is somewhere between 8 to 26 weeks.

Did you start doing anything different to see the improvement around week 16?

Besides the tighten and release kegels, did or are you doing any other exercises?

I am walking 2 miles in 35 minutes 6 out of 7 days.

I just want to be doing something to help my recovery.

Im at 9 months and am good at night and in the car but leak a fair amout with strenous walking while hunting, walking in woods or doing woodwarking. Kind of bummed but a zero PSA is woth a lot